Why Chicago Businesses use Acme's Document Shredding Services
Acme is a fully accredited AAA member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). Our staff and drivers are licensed and certified.
Your materials are shredded under the supervision of a fully accredited, high-security contractor. And our shredding fleet is powered by the most technologically advanced equipment available:
- We provide the smallest, most consistent shred in the industry
- Our shredding is so thorough, your documents CANNOT be reassembled
- Our shredding vehicles can shred more than 200 cubic feet of paper an hour
- 100% of all shredded paper products are processed to create reusable paper
- More than 4,000 companies rely on Acme to provide excellent value and expert advice on recycling. Those long-standing relationships are built on a heritage of trust and a focus on doing the right thing for our customers.