Recycle Electronics with Acme - Reuse, Resale, Recycle
It’s time to clean your storage closets of old and unused electronics!
With hundreds of thousands of tons of e-waste ending up in landfills every year, it is time for a better alternative: a responsible, sustainable disposal solution.
Call Acme at 773-523-4500 or go to www.AcmeScrap.com. for
- Complete end to end solution for the disposal of your obsolete electronics
- Skilled technicians will dismantle and prepare electronics for recycling
- Some electronic scrap can be a revenue stream rather than an expense
- Acme offers both a pick up or drop off service
What We Take:
- Data Storage Devices
- Tapes, Disks, Drives
- Cable Boxes & Modems
- Fax & Copy Machines
- PBX/Telephones/Cell Phones/Wireless Devices & Accessories
- Electronic Medical Equipment
Electronics Recycling Facts
- One metric ton of circuit boards can contain 40 to 800 times the concentrations of gold ore mined in the US and 30-40 times the concentration of copper ore mined in the US.
- Recycling one million laptops saves the energy equivalent to the electricity used by 3,657 US homes in a year.
- For every million cell phones we recycle, 35,274 pounds of copper, 772 pounds of silver, 75 pounds of gold, and 33 pounds of palladium can be recovered.